Wednesday, August 5, 2015

My AMAZING Planner

Almost as important as the trip to the Consulate is my new planner.  I ordered it from personal-planner.com/US/ and love it!!!

Front cover, a Monet I love that has a similar feel to my phone background

The inside layout, everything perfectly customized for how I use planners!
It is a 12 month planner and the site allows you to chose the starting month.  It also allows you to select the country of origin, inputting both language and holidays.  In hindsight, I should have chosen French so that I could have French holidays while I'm over there, but I can always just write them in later.  There are also 18 pages at the back, both lined and blank, if I need to record longer lists/events that do not fit in the daily boxes or the weekly notes sections at the bottom of the pages (which I was able to customize exactly the way I wanted them).  I'm also glad that Sunday is in such a bright color, which will serve as a reminder that things in other countries actually close/have limited hours on Sunday.  

I wanted to have the perfect planner, as it will be a day-to-day record of my time in France.  I'm not one for detailed and consistent journaling, though I have this blog for intermittent use.  This way, I can have a very specific chronicle of my time in France.  I loved my planner last year and relied on it very heavily, so I'm hopeful that I do the same this year as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment